Charter Rates & Info
Charter Rates for St. Pete, Clearwater and Tampa Fishing Charters: Dos Hombres
We run from Madeira Beach Marina through John’s Pass out into the open blue water of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Half day trips (4 hours): $640
- 3/4 day trips (6 hours): $790
- Full day trips (8 hours): $990
- Extended day trips (10 hours): $1240
We guarantee …
- No fish, no pay – except on shark fishing trips.
- Keeper Grouper on all full-day trips (when in season)
- 100 lbs of fish on 10hr trips
- An awesome time.
What to bring on your John’s Pass fishing charter
- Food and drinks for the day. Beer and wine are fine, but please, no hard alcohol.
- Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. The Tampa Bay sun can be brutal and if the reflection off the water doesn’t help!
- A hat and sunglasses. See above.
- Non-skid shoes or sandals (no black soles). Crocs or some good flip-flops work well.
- A camera! Fish look best right after they’re caught. Please send your digital pics to us so that we can post them on our Website, too!
- Clothes that can get dirty. Nothing you wouldn’t want a little blood on. You will, after all, be catching fish all day.
- A small cooler to take your fish home in at night, especially if you don’t plan to go home right away. You can leave this in your car until we return to the dock.
Prices do not include industry-standard 15-20% tip (the captain/mate split the tip and it is the majority of their pay for the day).
All major credit cards accepted; checks; cash.
All trips leave from the Madeira Beach Municipal Marina at 8:00 am unless otherwise arranged. Parking is available. Snacks and beverages are available in the bait shop, but we suggest you bring food/drinks with you.
Directions to the dock:
Madeira Beach Municipal Marina is 20 miles west of Tampa on the northern end of Madeira Beach, about midway between Clearwater Beach (N) and St. Pete Beach (S) on Gulf Boulevard. The marina is directly off the Tom Stuart Causeway (SR666) on the west side of the Intercoastal Waterway.
We collect a $200 deposit per boat to reserve your date and time slot. This $200 deposit is non-refundable unless the fishing trip is canceled by the Captain due to bad weather or unforeseen boat problems. This cancellation is made at the dock on the day of the trip, only at the Captain’s discretion. All other cancellations forfeit the $200 deposit per boat.
Our booking policy is to meet at the boat at the agreed time on the day of the fishing charter. If the fishing trip is canceled by the Captain due to bad weather, we will try to re-book your fishing trip for a better day if the customer’s schedule allows, otherwise we will cheerfully refund your entire $200 deposit.
Some sites to check out before you go:
Email or call us now at 727.580.6531 and we’ll be happy to answer!